Who am I?
My name is Magali. I’m passionate about not adhering to the “norms” of society. I live by my own rules. We’ve been programmed from birth to follow other’s rules of how we should live:
- Go to school
- Get a job- the higher your education, the more money you can make
- Start a family
- Check out- That’s it??
I mentioned on my Home page the story that I believe instilled in me the thoughts of changing my way of thinking and being so that I can move into the future with good health, and not dreading getting older. I’m not saying the change was instantaneous, because I’m still work in progress, and will forever be. But along that journey I’ve learned a lot and want to share it with you. I’ve met so many wonderful women with a similar mindset and I’ve also met others who are stuck in their old ways, but yearn to break free and don’t know how. I hope what I share in my blog will rekindle the flame for you so that you too can begin a new journey filled with many exciting adventures!
We reach “old age” and then watch our bodies fade away (illness, muscle atrophy, etc.), and then we “throw in the towel”. Life is not over after 50. There is so much more to do, and if we stop looking at life the way we were taught, we can live happier, healthier, and fulfilling lives. Getting older is inevitable: aging is optional. Don’t let age define you!
- Fearless – Once you become fearless, life becomes limitless.
- Loving – When you love what you have, you have everything you need.
- Fun – Time flies whether you’re having fun or not. The choice is yours.
- Spontaneous – Life is about moments. Don’t wait for them, create them.
- Caring – A simple act of caring creates an endless ripple that comes back to you.
- Sexy – Confidence is sexy… wear it daily.